This site will help you become more confident and have a healthy amount of self-esteem.
In other words, it will make your eye contact in the mirror much easier and your interactions with the world more secure.
To help you reach your goal faster, I’ve put most of the articles on this site into 4 categories.
They will help you navigate faster and find your answers quickly.
I recommend, if you are a nerd like me, that you read the articles below in order. You can consider the categories as steps or stages that you need to go through.
Or you can just seek answers for your questions.
The Popular “Hatred” Series:
- I Hate Myself: A Brief Guide on Self-hatred
- I Hate My Family: How to Survive with This Hatred
- I Hate My Life: 15 Ways To Make It More Miserable
- What is Self-Image
- How Do People With High (or Low) Self-esteem See The World?
- 5 Ways to Destroy Your Self-esteem (And Your Emotional Health)
- 3 Insecure Behaviors Most People Think Are Good
- This Is How You Build Self-respect And Stop Being Needy
- Do You Feel Safe And Secure In Your Life?
- How to Have a Healthy Self-esteem Without Affirmations
- Stop Being A Frog in Your Relationships
- Do You Need A Reason To Appreciate Yourself?
- What to Do When You Lose Your Self-Confidence
Social Skills And Dealing With People:
- How to Handle People who make you feel insecure
- How to Be Assertive And Not Get Walked Over
- I Get Defensive When People Judge Me
- Stop assuming people don’t like you to solve 90% of your social problems
The Dark Side:
- I Feel Nothing: How to Beat Emotional Numbness
- What If You Are Not Good Enough?
- I Don’t Deserve Happiness: Joy Is As Scary As Misery
- How Clearly Do You Think You See The World?
Join our newsletter and get quick 19 tips that will help you feel more confident. You’ll receive a PDF in your email and you’ll receive updates every time I publish a new article.
The selected Optin Cat form doesn't exist.
Can’t See What You Want?
You can check The Reading List.
Or do you want to ask about something specific? Reach out!