This site will help you become more confident and have a healthy amount of self-esteem.
Once you do that, I believe, you will open the door for many opportunities, personally and professionally.
To help you reach your goal faster, I’ve put most of the articles on this site into 4 categories.
They will help you navigate faster and find your answers quickly.
I recommend, if you are a nerd like me, that you read the articles below in order. You can consider the categories as steps or stages that you need to go through.
Or you can just seek answers for your questions.
- What is Self-Image
- How Do People With High (or Low) Self-esteem See The World?
- 5 Ways to Destroy Your Self-esteem (And Your Emotional Health)
- Why You Should Never Give Up On Yourself
- 19 Tips That Will Rapidly Help You Boost Your Self-confidence
- How to Have a Positive Self-image: The Only Tip You Need
- 4 Behaviors Better Than Affirmations to Have a Healthy Self-Image
- How Clearly Do You Think You See The World?
- The Power of Meaning: or How to Feel Worthy No Matter What
- Do You Need A Reason To Appreciate Yourself?
- What to Do When You Lose Your Self-Confidence
- This Happens When You Give Yourself the Permission to Screw Up
3.Social Skills And Dealing With People:
- How to Handle People who make you feel insecure
- How to Be Assertive And Not Get Walked Over
- I Get Defensive When People Judge Me
- Are You Living In A Circus?
4.Building Self-esteem Through Exploring The Dark Corners Inside Your Brain:
- How to Raise My Self-esteem If I Hate Myself
- Why Self-compassion Is The Best Thing You Can Ever Do
- I Don’t Deserve Happiness: Joy Is As Scary As Misery
- How Do You Feel About Your Flaws (And Why It Matters)
- Why Do We Delude Ourselves (And How to Break Free)
- Should You Even Have a Positive Self-Image?
Check my book The Art of Change. If you are serious about changing your confidence levels (and I know that you are serious!), then this book will show you how to change that or anything that you want to change in your life.
Join our newsletter and get quick 19 tips that will help you feel more confident. You’ll receive a PDF in your email and you’ll receive updates every time I publish a new article.
Can’t See What You Want?
Or you want to ask about something specific? Reach out!