“Don’t let other people talk you into what they think is you are” -Oprah Winfery
WorthyInside is here to help you with all self-esteem, and self-image, related issues.
If you feel like you’re not as confident as you want, or should, be, then this is for you.
If you think that you have a low self-esteem, and you feel like it’s causing you a lot of troubles socially and emotionally, then I’m here to tell you that it doesn’t have to be this way.
You can get a healthy amount of self-esteem. You can be confident. I know you can because I could.
Having a high self-esteem isn’t a luxury; it’s a necessity in a world that makes you feel uncertain most of the time.
Start with these articles:
- What is Self-Image: An In-Depth Answer
- Should You Even Have a Positive Self-Image?
- Self-image And Cognitive Distortions
- 19 Tips That Will Rapidly Help You Boost Your Self-confidence
- What to Do When You Lose Your Self-Confidence
- I Get Defensive When People Judge Me
- I Don’t Deserve Happiness: Joy Is As Scary As Misery
Get 19 tips to help you boost your self-confidence. Not superficial tips that include nothing but affirmation; solid tips that have helped hundreds of people since published.
Mosab Alkhteb Featured At